What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order with us through our website.
- When you place an order or register we will ask you for your name, e-mail, shipping address, billing address, phone number and credit/debit card information.
- When you place an order as a gift, we will also collect the delivery name and address of the recipient.
- We do not use your contact information for marketing purposes unless requested.
- We do not store credit/debit card details.
- Your information will be stored digitally only to enable us to track and trace orders in the event of loss or damage.
How is your information used?
When you place an order with us through our website or contact us via email, we may use the information provided for the following:
- To allow us to contact you with support or information about our products.
- To process your order as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To contact you if there are complications with your order.
- Email receipt of purchase.
- Email shipment tracking information.
- Email order shipment confirmation.
Do we share your information with outside parties?
- We do not share, sell or trade the personal information we gather from you with any ‘outside parties’* unless we inform you and have your consent beforehand.
- *The term ‘outside parties’ does not include Long Toms. It also does not include our website host parter and other parties who assist us in conducting our business who agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information to comply with the law and protecting others rights and property.
Do we protect your information?
Your information is contained by our secure services and networks which can only be accessed by Long Toms and those who provide us support for these systems who are required by law to keep this information confidential.
Can you remove information you have provided us?
Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete all information you have provided us.
Will we update our policy?
You may contact Long Toms by email at email@example.com
Our policy was last updated on the 21st May 2018.
Tel: (07940) 546349